5-19-09
“No, you don’t need to rake Ellie”- mommy
5-22-09
“Callie stop putting the Yahtzee dice in my milk.” –mommy
5-24-09
“Callie, Caboose can’t talk on the phone” –mommy
“NO, you can not put your foot in my cup” --mommy
5-26-09
"Sister is not a chew toy"--mommy
"Callie you can’t take your blankies with you in the bath" –mommy
5-31-09
“Sister’s too little to eat Cheerios.”—mommy
5-31-09
“Callie you can’t put your farm house on top of sister.”—mommy
7-13-09
“Callie stop vacuuming sister. She doesn’t like it.” --mommy
4 comments:
So tough to be a 1 yr-old. Mommies just don't understand. lol. :o)
It still won't let me comment on your blog. boo.
That is adorable!
Funny! This made me laugh, cause I feel the same way. There are days I tell Hannah no A LOT. Sometimes I realize that all I'm saying is, "no, don't do that," and then I feel bad. So, what I'm working on is trying to be more encouraging, and praising her when she does something good. 1 year olds are just busy. It's fun, but certainly challenging.
Post a Comment